Monday, March 30, 2015

Artist Inspiration - Vincent Van Gogh


Vincent Van Gogh


"Starry Night"

I enjoy the this art piece because the art looks like the color blends and all come together. I also like the fact that he isn't using realistic type drawings.  



 "Sunflowers"
In this painting I enjoy the fact that he was able to stay with warm colors and makes the image look very vintage.

 "Almond Branches in Bloom"
I included this art work because I enjoy how he is able to make this painting look very relaxed. When I see this image I can relate it to Cherry Blossoms and they all look beautiful.
                                                  
"The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum" 
I really cant say why i added this photo into my blog, But I can see that its a coffee shop is in Terrace and the setting is during the night.


"The Mulberry Tree"
The Mulberry Tree painting seems to look like he made the art work from paint and was able to make the paint look like leafs and have them not in the shape of leafs and the color in the back bring out all the rest of the colors.


Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh has risen to the peak of artistic achievements. Although Van Gogh sold only one painting in his life, the aftermath of his work is enormous. Starry Night is one of the most well known images in modern culture as well as being one of the most replicated and sought after prints

7 comments:

  1. You Chose the same artist as me haha, but you chose different pictures then me. except for two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite blog page so far :)

    ReplyDelete